promoting our employees health and security
This brief overview provides a description of the benefits available to the employees and prospective employees of Inspira Health Network. Our excellent benefits package includes:
- Medical Insurance Plan – Administered by through Qualcare Inc., this plan does not require you to identify Primary Care Physicians or get referrals. Inspira also offers a Health Savings Account (HSA) administered by Horizon BC/BS.
- Prescription Plan – Administered through CVS Caremark, this benefit allows you to purchase necessary prescription drugs at a much-reduced cost after a small co-payment.
- Vision Care Reimbursement – Through United Healthcare's provider network, you will receive affordable, quality vision care, including a complete eye examination, as well as materials (if needed).
- Dental Insurance Plan – Managed through Horizon Blue Cross/Blue Shield Dental of New Jersey, this plan offers two options from which to choose.
- Flexible Spending Program – This plan enables you to pay for health premiums, unreimbursed medical, dental and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars.
- Wellness Programs – Inspira supports our employees who wish to lead healthier lifestyles. We offer smoking cessation, a weight management program, discounts to a local fitness center and more.
- Group Life Insurance – This coverage, at no cost to the employee, consists of two times base annual earnings. Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance is an amount equal to basic life amount.
- Retirement Plan – Inspira offers a 403b retirement savings plan with a matching contribution for eligible employees.
- Tuition Assistance – Up to $5,000 per year is available to eligible employees, including assistance for collegiate education and nationally recognized certification courses.
- Paid Time Off – Employees accrue time off each pay period based on job title and length of service. Vacation accrual is based on length of service.
- Other Benefits – Voluntary benefits provided by The Farmington Company, as well as employee discounts and employee assistance programs.